Women buy makeup brushes without checking what type of materials was used in that brush. However, there are still some women who patiently take time to read things about the makeup brushes they want to buy. Most of them are animal advocates. They don’t want to purchase products that were made from skins and furs of animals. They think that if they buy that product, it also means that they contributed to the animal cruelty.
When we talk about makeup brushes, women will definitely go for that natural look. However, there are some women out there, who still care more about the environment and animals, which is good. In this article, we will talk about the advantages of using synthetic, man-made and artificial makeup brushes.
Here are the five benefits of using cruelty-free makeup brushes:
- There are people who are allergic to animal furs, and most natural makeup brushes were literally made from animals such as horse, squirrel, goats, mink, and sable hair. Artificial brushes don’t contain any materials that can aggravate allergic sensitivities.
- Artificial brushes are better in providing even and soft flawless look.
- Artificial makeup brushes are easier to wash since its bristles are not absorbable.
- Man-made or synthetic makeup brushes were literally made from polyester and nylon materials.
- Artificial brushes are simply the best option for animal advocate and vegan people.
In today’s time, more and more cosmetic companies have chosen to use synthetic materials since they don’t want to lose customers and because they want to have eco-friendly materials. Listed below are some of the most well-known cosmetic companies that offers cruelty free makeup brushes, feel free to choose one from them.
Urban Decay is a well-known cosmetic company. They have been providing beautiful and creative makeup products for years now. Also, there products are completely made from synthetic materials since they claim that they are a certified vegan company.
Another popular cosmetic brand is The Body Shop. They are also proven to deliver the finest cruelty-free makeup tools.
Lastly, the company that went viral on YouTube was Real Techniques by Samantha and Nicole Chapman. They are known to have the best makeup brushes. They are also an animal advocate which made their products part of the cruelty-free movement. They have been selling it for a cheaper price. If you want to try their brushes, visit their website, get the special Real Techniques Coupon Codes, and see the difference.
Also, if you want to know more about cosmetic companies who sell synthetic brushes, visit the website of PETA.